Metalrota gear motors can be realized with DC, AC or brushless (synchronous) motors. According to the application, we can supply windings for high torques solutions, lifting or traction, in which the intensive use of the motor needs great flexibility, and for steering systems, assuring optimum performance in continuous service.
Planetary gear motors can reach static torques up to 700Nm. On request, silenced and cycloidal gear motors are available: the former to those applications in which low levels of noise are required, the latter to those in which compactness and resistance are fundamental.
Class F (DC) or H (asynchronous and brushless) motor insulation is possible thanks to a class H Superior insulation wire that has a thermal resistance of 210°C.
NSK ed NTN.
Double shielded ball bearings are characterized by an internal lubrication and delivered by important suppliers such as NSK and NTN. These high-quality components have been selected in order to assure the use flexibility needed by an electric motor. Thanks to them, motors designed for short term service can satisfy heavy load applications (e.g. lifting).
Our gear motors are specifically designed for battery-vehicles:
– From 12V up to 96V
– From 300W up to 15kW of nominal power
– Motors can be supplied with a protection grade from IP20 up to IP65
– Our products are manufactured complying with IEC and European standards.
– Vibration degree (EN 60034-14 IEC 60034-14): motor vibrations are completely eliminated thanks to the précised balancing of the Standard rotor DIN ISO 8821 up to the nominal speed.
– Our products are manufactured complying the EN 60034, IEC 60034 standards and the REACH 81907/2009/CE, RoHS (95/2002/CE + 65/2011/CE) environmental protection regulations.
The following optionals are available on demand:
– Thermal protection
– Electromagnetic brakes
– Cycloidal gear motors
– Forced ventilation
– Position and/or speed sensors